Here in SoCal, having functioning heating and cooling systems is critical to your comfort. Our summers are blistering and it seems like each winter is colder than the last, which means that system breakdowns can be incredibly inconvenient, and even dangerous. In order to keep your systems functioning at peak performance, you need to keep up with routine system maintenance.
At JC Refrigeration, our team is committed to delivering the exceptional service you deserve and keeping your home comfortable as can be. We have designed our premium Comfort Club maintenance program so you don’t have to worry about costly, stressful breakdowns at the worst possible time.
What Is Comfort Club?
Comfort Club is a preventative maintenance program that keeps your heating and air conditioning systems in top shape.
Members of Comfort Club can enjoy a wide array of perks, including:
- Front-of-the-line service 365 days a year
- A heating inspection and tune-up once a year
- An air conditioning inspection and tune-up once a year
- 15% off of any service repairs made
- Reduced fees for diagnostic service calls
The Importance of Preventative Maintenance
While routine maintenance is incredibly important when it comes to taking care of your heating and cooling systems, it is often one of the most overlooked tasks. Skipping out on maintenance can result in frequent repairs and a much shorter system lifespan.
Some of the many benefits of preventative maintenance include:
- Fewer repairs: During a maintenance inspection, your tech is able to identify and resolve any potential problem areas, which means your system will experience far fewer repairs over the course of its life. Identifying these problems early on also helps to prevent major system breakdowns.
- Higher energy efficiency: A well-maintained system uses up far less energy when heating or cooling your home.
- Lower energy bills: Because your system will require less energy to keep your home comfortable, you will enjoy lower utility bills each month.
- Enhanced comfort: Proper maintenance improves airflow and indoor air quality and enables your system to heat or cool your home more evenly.
- Longer system lifespan: Because your technician is able to take care of any problem areas during your inspection, your chances of dealing with damaging system breakdowns are very slim. You can expect your system to last much longer with routine maintenance.
Most importantly, routine maintenance can provide you with peace of mind. There is no better feeling than knowing that your home’s most integral systems are taken care of and you don’t have to worry about unnecessary breakdowns.
Become a Member of Comfort Club Today!
At JC Refrigeration, we take your comfort and safety very seriously. For over 30 years, we have provided honest service, rapid response times, highly trained technicians, and professional HVAC solutions. The benefits of joining our Comfort Club are far too good to pass up, and our experts are ready to start taking care of your systems today!
Don’t wait any longer. Call (877) 959-4240 or contact us online to become a member of the Comfort Club!