Why Choose Sub-Zero for Your Home?
JC Refrigeration Is Here to Explain All the Benefits to You
When you decide to purchase a Sub-Zero refrigerator or other product for your Orange County or Los Angeles home, you’re not just getting another cooling appliance, you’re getting the top-of-the-line in refrigeration technology. Sub-Zero’s built-in and integrated designs help you get the exact look you want for your kitchen, without losing any cooling power in the process. Since 1945, Sub-Zero has been the industry-leader in all things refrigeration, and with their modern appliances, they continue to push the boundaries of innovation today. Whether you’re looking for a refrigerator, wine cellar, under counter unit, freezer, or ice maker, you can’t go wrong with Sub-Zero.
Customers love Sub-Zero, because they offer:
- Distinct Finishes: Sub-Zero allows you to select either a clean, stainless steel look for your fridge or custom panels, which can be designed to match your existing cabinetry.
- Multiple Configurations: Full-size refrigerators from Sub-Zero can be configured for side-by-side, over-and-under, and French door styles. Sub-Zero offers all-refrigerator and all-freezer units, too.
- Sizing Options: Sub-Zero refrigerators are more durable than most units, holding greater quantities of food and keeping that food fresher for longer. However, Sub-Zero also understands that one size does not fit all, which is why they offer refrigerators spanning from as slim as 18 inches to as wide as 72 inches.
- Multiple Series: Sub-Zero products come in a range of styles and designs. If you prefer a more classic look, their signature series features an iconic grille, discreet hinges, top compressor, and either a stainless or custom panel-ready finish. Their designer series, meanwhile, comes with flush installation, modular configurations, invisible reveals, and a choice of stainless or “disappearing” custom panels. Finally, for those who practically live in the kitchen, the Sub-Zero pro series offers a bold look, sculpted from stainless steel and equipped to handle professional cooking needs.
- A Range of Products: In addition to refrigerators, Sub-Zero offers wine storage units with multiple widths (18”, 24”, 30”) as well as varying bottle capacity (46 to 147). Wine storage units also come in stainless steel, custom panel-ready, and under counter options. And speaking of under counter options, you can now get refrigeration anywhere in your kitchen with stainless steel or built-in cabinetry under counter refrigerator units. Sub-Zero even installs under counter drawers, ice makers, and beverage centers!
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Sub-Zero has always been a leader in refrigerator technology. Today, they continue to be just as innovative, even offering wine cellars which can be integrated with your whole-home security system for greater protection.
And with Service from JC Refrigeration, There’s Never Been a Better Time to Go with Sub-Zero!
At JC Refrigeration, our Los Angeles and Orange County Sub-Zero refrigeration experts our proud to offer service for a full range of Sub-Zero products. Our technicians always come equipped with the right tools and equipment and carry the necessary components and parts to help you get the most out of your investment.
Contact JC Refrigeration now for Sub-Zero refrigeration work including:
- Sub-Zero Repairs: Why trust a company that doesn’t know the brand well when it comes to your appliances? At JC Refrigeration, our 3rd generation Sub-Zero repairmen in Los Angeles and Orange County have the training and experience to identify problems quickly and to solve them completely.
- Sub-Zero Maintenance: Whether you have a Pro 48 or built-in refrigerator, our expert team at JC Refrigeration provides maintenance designed to make sure your unit’s fan, compressor, thermostat, water filter, door, lights, and ice maker all function perfectly.
- Sub-Zero Retrofitting: With Sub-Zero retrofitting from JC Refrigeration, we can update your old refrigerator to make it work like new again, adding modern mechanical components and energy-efficient equipment to maximize functionality.
How We Can Help With Your LA & Orange County Sub-Zero Needs
At JC Refrigeration, we’ll do pretty much anything to make sure our customers get the most out of their Sub-Zero appliances. We offer same-day service for most jobs and our technicians always call 30 minutes before arriving. We also provide free estimates for all repair services, so you never feel pressured to commit to anything. And with emergency repairs available for when you need equipment fixed right away, there’s no reason not to call JC Refrigeration for all your Sub-Zero service needs in Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County, and the surrounding Southern California communities!
Dial (877) 959-4240 now for Sub-Zero service in Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside counties, or fill out our contact form online to schedule an appointment or submit any questions you may have.
We stand behind our work, and we have never failed at exceeding our customers' expectations.
Factory Trained & Insured
Our highly trained, skilled professionals are the best sub-zero refrigeration experts around.
Expert Level Knowledge
Sub-zero refrigeration repairs and maintenance are our specialty and exclusive focus.
Rapid Response Times
When you need service fast and quick, you can always count on the JC Refrigeration team!
Fully Stocked Trucks
We have reliable transportation ready to go in case of any pressing emergencies.
Forget long wait times—we'll come to your home the same way you enlist our technicians.