Careers at JC Refrigeration
Join Orange County’s First Name in Sub-Zero Refrigeration Services
JC Refrigeration is a family-owned and operated company that provides Sub-Zero refrigeration services for both residential customers. Across the last 30 years, we have built our reputation as the trusted name in Sub-Zero maintenance, retrofitting and repairs. Clients throughout Orange County come to us first, which has allowed our business to thrive.
For our residential customers, we service the Sub-Zero brand in particular, and most of our clientele reside in high-end homes and neighborhoods. Many of our commercial clients include hotels and restaurants. If you want a career in a stable work environment in a consistently-demanded field, you should see if JC Refrigeration is the right fit.
We want to keep our employees happy because happy workers make for happy clients. For this reason, we proudly offer competitive pay, time off, benefits, and more in an encouraging workplace. Everyone who is part of JC Refrigeration is part of our family!
Call (877) 959-4240 or use a contact form to learn about available positions.
Current Job Openings
Refrigeration Service Technician
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting residential and commercial refrigeration equipment, such as ice machines, walk-in coolers and freezers, reach-in refrigerators and freezers, and wine cellars.
- Performing planned preventative maintenance on customer equipment.
- Following all company safety procedures and environmental rules.
- Preparing and sending invoices with field software.
- Maintaining good condition of assigned company truck and inventory.
- College or trade school certification
Licenses and certifications:
- California driver’s license in good standing
- EPA certification
- R290 certification
Other requirements and qualifications desired:
- Sub-Zero refrigeration knowledge is a plus
- HVAC knowledge is also a plus
- 5+ years of experience in refrigeration service
- Ability to work flexible hours and willingness to be on-call
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. regularly
- Clean, kempt appearance
- Orange County
- Los Angeles County
- Base salary (depending on qualifications)
- Full-time or part-time
As a refrigeration service technician, you will be dispatched from your home in a company vehicle directly to our customer’s site. A well-equipped company van and smartphone will be provided for use in relation to your job duties. Certain tools to complete your duties will be necessary but not provided by JC Refrigeration. Promising applicants looking to start a rewarding career here may be offered an apprenticeship program.