Commercial Refrigeration in Orange County
Your Los Angeles Commercial Refrigeration Specialist
Reviews Contact Us Give Us a Call
If you own a restaurant or small business, you rely on your commercial refrigerators, walk-ins, and coolers to protect your food and beverage supply. When any of these systems are not working correctly, your company could be at risk of losing thousands of dollars worth of inventory.
At JC Refrigeration, our Orange County and Los Angeles commercial refrigeration experts have replaced, repaired, and maintained these critical systems for over 30 years. When you require refrigeration services, our technicians will arrive promptly with the necessary tools and equipment to resolve your issue as fast as possible.
We get the job done right! Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our experienced Ventura, Los Angeles, and Orange County commercial refrigeration technicians.
We Repair & Replace All Makes & Models
Since 1988, JC refrigeration has been the company for businesses to turn to for all their commercial refrigeration needs throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura County, and the surrounding Southern California communities. No matter what type of refrigeration equipment you need to be replaced or repaired, we’ve got you covered.
Our extensive experience in installing and repairing refrigeration units includes:
- Reach-in refrigerators
- Walk-in coolers
- Walk-in refrigerator/freezers
- Refrigerator work tables
- Salad bar tables
- Beverage refrigerators
- Under counter beer coolers
- Walk-in beer coolers/chillers
- Commercial ice machines
- Flower coolers
Signs Your Commercial Refrigeration System is Failing
As a business owner, it is important that your refrigeration equipment stays in tip-top condition all the time. If you notice that your system is acting unusually in any way, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Give our professionals a call to inspect your system if you notice:
Temperature problems: If your system has a change in temperature without a thermostat adjustment, there’s a problem. Indications of a temperature issue include the inside of the door is hot, there are water droplets on the interior of the unit, or there is condensation on the exterior of the system.
Ice issues: Sometimes, ice forms on a freezer door or its evaporator coils. It is also problematic when ice builds up inside the freezer. All of these problems can and should be resolved. Our technicians can accurately diagnose the cause of the issue and get it fixed the right way, right away.
Door issues: If your refrigeration system’s door is not closing or sealing correctly, the products stored inside may not maintain a cool enough temperature. The problem could be due to something blocking the seal or even a warped door. Call our Orange County commercial refrigeration experts today, and we will come to check it out immediately.
Old age: Commercial refrigeration systems are designed to function for about 10-30 years. If your unit is within or beyond this age range, it is more likely to run inefficiently and incur frequent problems. It could be time to find a replacement. We can help you select the best new system and get it installed and set up for maximum performance.
What To Look For In A Commercial Refrigeration Company
1. How long they've been in the business - Having served Orange County and Los Angeles commercial refrigeration services since 1988 we've seen and done it all. From new installations to maintenance and every repair in between, we've been there for our customers whenever they've need us.
2. Financing options - We know that business as looking to save and put off spending whenever possible. Make sure to check out our financing page to see if you qualify for any of our financing options to save long term before giving us a call.
3. Money saving coupons - Speaking of savings, we have a coupons and specials page for you to look at as well. Make sure to present your coupon to our commercial refrigeration experts upon their arrival to avoid any confusion.
4. Stellar reviews - Having served commercial refrigeration in Los Angeles and Orange County for as long as we have, we've collected a ton of rave reviews. See what our customers love so much about us here at your leisure and give us a call to see why our customers love us so much.
5. An industry leading blog - Not only is our mission to provide top-notch service in person, but online collateral too. We have a blog you can find here to keep you up to date on the hottest news and latest trends in the industry.
Call Today for Fast & Effective Commercial Refrigeration In Los Angeles, Orange County & Beyond
At JC Refrigeration, we specialize in all aspects of commercial refrigeration throughout Southern California. If you have any issue at all with your current system or require a replacement, don’t hesitate to call our highly trained professionals. We’re committed to your satisfaction!
Do you require same-day service? Not a problem! Call (877) 959-4240 now to get an Orange County or Los Angeles commercial refrigeration expert heading your way.